Your Litigation Documents @ Your Fingertips
In the litigation world, knowledge is power. Litigation scanning services has provided attorneys with the power to intelligently search through documents in a powerful and efficient manner.
Litigation Scanning Services
Forensis transfers volumes of paper documents into digital images through savvy preparatory techniques, a state of the art hardware/software indexing and scanning system, and an implacable quality control system. Our commitment toward confidentiality and quality has made Forensis a leading provider by many high profile law firms and corporate counsel for litigation scanning services. Whether it be onsite or at our secure facility, Forensis has the capabilities to provide litigation scanning services for cases of any size.
Litigation Scanning Services Include:
- Supplies: Forensis will provide client with Forensis boxes for shipment.
- Pickup & Delivery: Forensis will pick up and return the boxes to/from your firm or opposing counsel.
- Indexing: Each file will be indexed on a document or folder level.
- Document Preparation: All binding instruments will be removed from files prior to scanning.
- Scanning: All documents will be scanned at 300DPI.
- Full Quality Assurance: Every image scanned will be analyzed to make sure it is an exact duplication of the original.
- Output: Forensis can output the files in many different formats. The most common formats are multi-page PDF’s, multi-page TIFF’s or single-page TIFF’s.
Litigation Scanning Services Options
- Document Post Preparation: All bindings will be put back on the files.
- Color Scanning: Using Color detection software all color images will be scanned in color.
- Oversize Scanning: Scanning of documents larger than 11×17.
- Document Coding: All documents will be coded by a pre-determined set of fields.
- Optical Character Recognition: All documents will go through the OCR process, rendering all images text searchable.
- Bates Numbering: All pages will be uniquely numbered using a predetermined prefix.
- Load File Generation Forensis is able to integrate the finished product into most Document Management Platforms.
- Blowbacks Forensis will create an additional paper copy of the scanned images.
Why choose Forensis?
- Detail Oriented
- Highly Trained Staff
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast Turnaround
- Full Support