Your Large Format @ Your Fingertips
Multiple industries are turning to Forensis for large format scanning services for drawings and plans. To make certain that drawings and plans are preserved with the highest quality, Forensis has implemented the latest technology to provide our clientele with the best quality at the lowest price. Whether you are a Government Entity, Developer, Designer or Architect, Forensis’ large format division can provide a comprehensive solution for all your large format scanning needs.
large format scanning
Contact us today for a free large format scanning analysis and quote. Forensis is committed to excellence and stands ready to serve you.
- Indexing/Naming: Naming of Plans or Drawings by number, project number of name, development application number of any fields of your choice.
- Color Depth: Scanning in Bi-Tonal (B&W), Grayscale or Full Color depending on your needs.
- Size: From A to E size drawings or plans … up to 36″x48″
- Resolution: Up to 600 DPI Optical and 9,600 DPI Interpolated
- Output: TIFF, PDF, JPEG and many others
- Deliverables: CD, DVD, USB DRIVE or delivered via SFTP
- Preservation: Handling of paper based large format drawings and plans makes them highly susceptible to degradation.
- Instant Access: Digitization allows for instant access of plans and drawings. No need to look through roll after roll to find what you need.
- Collaboration: Multiple parties can view the plan or drawing at the same time which will increase efficiency.
- Distribution: Digital files can be sent to other parties quicker and without any expense.
- Disaster Recovery: Digital files can be stored in multiple redundant places. Forensis’ large format scanning services will become an integral part of your disaster recovery plan.
Why choose Forensis?
- Detail Oriented
- Highly Trained Staff
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast Turnaround
- Full Support