Your Documents @ Your Fingertips
ForensiS serves governments on the Federal, State and Local levels. As many governments are trying to become more efficient, many are turning to the digitization of documents to increase efficiency and save money. ForensiS is able to provide services that are tailored to the unique needs of governmental departments and will work with your team to develop the best solution. Contact Forensis today for government document scanning.
Government Document Scanning
Government Document Scanning Service Includes
- Supplies: ForensiS will provide client with ForensiS boxes for shipment.
- Pickup: ForensiS will pick up boxes from your medical facility.
- Indexing: Each file will be indexed by folder name
- Document Preparation: All binding instruments will be removed from files prior to scanning.
- Scanning: All documents will be scanned at 300DPI into text searchable PDF’s.
- Full Quality Assurance: Every image scanned will be analyzed to make sure it is an exact duplication of the original.
- Optical Character Recognition: All documents will go through the OCR process, rendering all images text searchable.
- Output: All files will be delivered on DVD’s.
- Secure Shredding: ForensiS will hold all physical files for a period of 3 months then securely shred the files.
- Two Hour Guarantee on File Requests: While the files are being processed at ForensiS, if client needs access to a document or file, ForensiS will securely email the document or file to Client within 2 hours of request.
- Secure Shredding:
No Job too Big or too Small
ForensiS is uniquely situated to offer our services to both small, medium, or large government offices. We will work with your team to meet all of your goals and objectives.
Onsite and Offsite Scanning
Depending on the specifications for each job, ForensiS offers both onsite and offsite scanning. For offsite scanning, at our facility, we offer unique services that will allow your office to run smoothly while ForensiS is processing your files. This includes, but is not limited to, scan on demand service while files are being processed. If you prefer scanning at your facility, ForensiS has a team devoted to Onsite scanning and we can set up a scanning operation at your facility.